Meet the 2020 team –

Darlene

Darlene is the Head of the Digital Technology Committee

Thanh- Blog Author

I’m Thanh, a year 12 student in the DT committee. I can’t wait to learn more about robots and coding as I am very passionate about technology. Throughout the years, I have found the DT committee to be an extremely welcoming and inclusive community for all. Also, I am able to navigate the basics of Photoshop and Lightroom and WordPress to create blogs.

Emmanuella

Hey, my name is Emmanuella. I am currently in year 12 and have been a member of the Digital Technology Committee since 2018. Having completed a few IT classes at school, I have experience with the 3D printing software Fusion 360, as well as a range of applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. For students undertaking any science subjects, I know how to turn data into correctly formatted graphs in Excel. This year, I cannot wait to learn more in the realm of technology, being part of the beta-testing group in the committee.

Ella

Hi all!  My name is Ella A, I’m in year 11 this year and I have been a part of the DT committee since year 7 and am loving it! In terms of tech,  I focus on broadcast camera work and am currently working on my live directing skills, I love playing around with photoshop, after effects and premiere pro. I am currently learning the schools lighting and audio systems through the production team. I am also learning how to use the laser cutter and 3d printers in the maker space with the DT committee. I can’t wait to work with you all!

Toni

Heya, my name is Toni and I’m a year 10. I am a member of the DT committee, joining in 2019. I know how to use most Autodesk programs, e.g. fusion360 & inventor pro, illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Aftereffects, and most of Google. I have knowledge in coding but not the most experienced in that category.

Amy

Hi, my name is Amy and I’m in year 10 this year. This is my first year being a member of the DT committee and I’m really excited for what’s to come. I’m going to be participating in Robo Cup this year, I’m getting around photoshop. I’ve learnt how to use Tinker cad and Fusion 360 but I’m always learning. I’m eager to continue learning about tech with the DT committee.

Fai

Hello, I’m Fai from Year 11! I’m a new member of the Digital Technology Committee. Having studied ICT before and DPB last year, I have experience with Adobe products and Microsoft Office. I’ve also dabbled in 3D printing, mobile app development and digital art over the years. I hope to continue my interest for technology through the various activities in the DT Committee. If you have any troubles, feel free to approach me – I would be delighted to help.

Inika

Hello! My name is Inika and I am in year 10. This is my first year in the DT committee. I joined the committee because I enjoy learning new skills about coding, robotics and other computer programs. I know how to use Premiere pro, so can help you edit if you need. I also have played around with fusion360, block coding (e.g. Scratch) and some engineering (e.g. soldering, circuit work, etc.) Even if I don’t know how to do something, I am happy to help work with you, so that we can solve it together! Look forward to working with you throughout the year!

Anzhuo

Hi, my name is Anzhuo, and I’m in year 9. This is my first year in the DT committee. I really enjoy photoshop and 3D printing. The reason why I join the DT committee because I think learning the knowledge on technology can give me better influence in my daily life. The skills that I can bring into the DT committee are photoshop and some basic coding.

Sophia

I am Sophia and I am in year 9. I was in the DT committee since year 8 and I joined the committee because I would like to learn more about coding and designing. I know a little bit about how to use Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro. I had some experience with simple coding and robot building and spheros. I am looking forward to the Robo Cup this year which involved designing and coding.

Lizzie

Hi! My name is Lizzie and I am in year 9 this year. Some of my hobbies include drawing and playing games. I joined the DT committee because I have always had an interest in technology and would like to learn more about 3-D printing and robotics. Some of my skills in technology include using photoshop and being in the Media Team.

Diana

Hi there, my name is Diana and I am a year 10. I am a member of the digital technology committee starting from 2019. I joined the committee because I have been interested in robots and coding since young. I can use Fusion 360, all of the Microsoft applications and almost all of the Adobe apps. I am also interested in learning about the ones that I can’t use.

Eva

Hi everyone, my name is Eva and I am in Year 9. This is my first year being a member of the Digital Technology Committee and I am excited to learn how to 3D print and improve my knowledge and skills. As I am new to the committee, my technology skills are limited. That being said, I am able to help with basic Word, PowerPoint and Adobe problems and I will always be happy to help!

Aniela

Hi, my name is Aniela and I am in year 9. It is my first year in Digital Technology Committee and I am super excited. I hope that I can learn how to do 3D printing and improving in other aspects of technology. I don’t know much about using technology, but I know how to do basic coding and basic photoshop. I’m looking forward to this year and I’ll always be happy to help.

Ella

Hi, my name Ella and I am in year 9. As a member of the Digital Technology committee, I have experience in basic coding and have a simple knowledge of adobe illustrate. I chose to apply to the DT committee because I love how technology changes over the years with all the modern aspects to this day and age. In DT I am focussing on 3D printing and I can’t wait to explore this in the year to come.

Grace

HI! I’m Grace and I’m in year 7! This is my first year in DT committee and I’m really excited to be apart of this awesome group! I guess some of my skills are 2d animating and game coding. I’ve always been interested in game design and coding since we started the topic in year 2. I feel like continuing the DT subject after leaving school as a hobby or small side interest as I am a bit fan of animating videos! I’m also interested in the design part of DT like making models and home designing. I’m open to take on anything enjoyable!

Marissa

ℍ𝕚, 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒, 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟟 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕋 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕋 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕋 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖!!! 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 (𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕋 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖).𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕋 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣.

Miaomiao

𝙷𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊𝚘, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝟽 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙳𝚃 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝟹𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎!