Katniss

Hi, my name is Katniss. I’m in Year 12 and I am the representative of the Digital Technology Committee in 2019. I got interested in technology because of gaming. I was fascinated with modern technologies that change our lives in many aspects. I enjoy using software such as Unity and Photoshop to make different kinds of models and games. I’m very glad to help if anyone has any question.

Anna

Hey there! My name is Anna and I’m in year 11. I am a member of the Digital Technology Committee. Having been in the DT committee for 2 years, I have some experience in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, 3D printing, coding and robotics. I would be delighted to help you as best I can so feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Emmanuella

Hi, my name is Emmanuella and I’m in Year 11. I am a member of the Digital Technology. I love using technology and have experience in 3D printing using Fusion 360 and robotics using Lego Mindstorms. I also have experience with a range of applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.

Thanh

I’m Thanh. I’m currently in 11th grade. I love eating good food and watching shows on Netflix. I am able to use Microsoft Office, Pages, and Google Docs. I am able to do very basic coding on Scratch and can help with basic problems regarding Photoshop. I look forward to coding robots in the DT committee.

Joanna

Hi, my name is Joanna from year 9. I’m interested in filming. I loving watching videos with technology whenever I am free. I am good at using Photoshop to PS any photos. I am also very interested in digital technology. When I’m doing homework, I will use software to help me understand the meaning in a better way, I use technology to improve my study ability. Therefore, I have decided to take part in the Digital Technology Committee.